Applications and Poster Guidelines
- Application vs. Registration: Completing an application will not register you to attend, nor does it guarantee acceptance to attend. Registration can only be completed once you have been accepted by the Conference Chair/Committee. If accepted you will be notified via email with an unpublished link to register for the conference. Registration and payment arrangements are expected at that time.
- Payments: Payment in full (less any financial support awarded) is required six (6) weeks prior to the start of the course. Payment will not be accepeted until you have completed the registration process.
- Financial Aid: We understand that your acceptance is sometimes conditional on the ammount of financial aid provided to you.
- Wait List: We anticipate the meeting to be full before the deadline. If the meeting is oversubscribed you will be placed on a waiting list. Applications will be considered at the discretion of the conference chairs. One application per individual.
Please make sure that your poster fits within the guidelines below:
- Poster boards (4′ x 4′) will be provided for posting your poster.
- Please make your poster no wider than 48 inches.